Angkor Wat Bike Tour
Image supplied by Siem Reap Cycling Tour
Siem Reap is a good place to ride the bike, surely Angkor Wat is the make this small town famous all over the world, joining our cycling to visit the temple in the park, escorted by our local licensed tour guide. rock and roll on the off-road and main-road to see faced with local life.
- Siem Reap
- 1 Days
- More Options:
- Tour Language:
- Cost From:
- USD 35
Tour Distance & Dates
- 30 Km
Cycling Tour Itinerary:
- Your morning tour starts is 8:00 am from our office nearby, leading by our official cycling tour guide through Siem Reap town, our first stop at the Royal Residence, Royal Garden in Siem Reap, and walk a bit around the main shrine that located in the center of town. From there we head out of town, where you will enjoy the fresh air of the countryside and the local scenery.
- 2nd stop at the Ancient world heritage Angkor Wat, a temple considered the masterpiece of the entire Khmer empire was built in early 12 century; following the rainbow bridge and its reflective pools and vast moat, then stroll through the galleries to see impressive bas-reliefs (carvings) depicting scenes of Mythology and the Real history from early 12th century.
- From here we cycle off road through the countryside & small villages to Angkor Thom, the biggest city and the last city from the Angkor Era.
- A 3 km ride along the great wall of Angkor Thom takes us to Bayon (located here are the huge smiling stone faces). Afternoon Tour: As we arrive closed to Prasat Bayon warm welcoming with their smiling faces, we will have a pit stop for a delicious lunch in a local restaurant.
- Our final destination before heading home is Prasat Ta Prohm, the famous location where ‘Tomb Raider’ was filmed! This is the site where massive roots from the enormous kapok trees are embedded into the walls and doorways, a truly magnificent!
English Speaking Tour Guide
Hotel pick up and drop off
Bicycle and helmet
Cool water and refreshments
Angkor Pass Ticket for single day is 37 $ person
Lunch and Gratuities
Report an Error