Angkor & Banteay Srei Bike Tour
Image supplied by Siem Reap Cycling Tour
Visit the temples by bike is the best way to experience with local culture and daily life with our local guide, riding the bicycle through the hidden trail and see the site of Angkor Complex.
- Siem Reap
- 2 Days
- Tour Language:
- Cost From:
- USD 105
Tour Distance & Dates
- 90 Km
- Riding Days:
Day1: Visit Angkor Temples 25-30 km
Cycling Tour Itinerary:
- This tour starts at 8:00 am from cycling tour office in town, leading by our official cycling tour guide through the town, the first stop at the Royal Residence, Royal Garden in Siem Reap, our local guide will show you around the main Buddhist shrine that located in the center of town. From there we head out of town, where you will buy the temple ticket.
- From there we cycle off-track through the Angkor Village and see hundreds of local house, we will stop at the local village market.
- 3nd stop at the Ancient world heritage Angkor Wat, a temple considered the masterpiece of the entire Khmer empire was built in early 12 century; following the rainbow bridge and its reflective pools and vast moat, then stroll through the galleries to see impressive bas-reliefs (carvings) depicting scenes of Mythology and the Real history from early 12th century.
- We cycle off-road through the countryside & small villages to Angkor Thom, the biggest city and the last city from the Angkor Era.
- A 3 km ride along the great wall of Angkor Thom takes us to Bayon (located here are the huge smiling stone faces). Afternoon Tour: As we arrive closed to Prasat Bayon warm welcoming with their smiling faces, we will have a pit stop for a delicious lunch in a local restaurant.
- Our final destination before heading home is Prasat Ta Prohm, the famous location where ‘Tomb Raider’ was filmed! This is the site where massive roots from the enormous kapok trees are embedded into the walls and doorways, a truly magnificent!
West Baray Bike Tour 25-30 km
- Your cycling day tour starts at 8:00 am from Siem Reap Cycling Tour’s office, escorted by our English Speaking Guide to visiting the former Killing Field in Siem Reap, the local guide will explain you about Khmer Rough History. continuing short ride to visit a family who made the Palm Sugar, Juice, Wine and Whiskey.
- Going on to see another family making Traditional Medicine, explore the local market and test local cake, have a pit stop for some cool water and snacks.
- The 3rd stop at the Buddhist Temple/Monastery right on the bank of West Baray.
English Speaking Tour Guide
Hotel pick up and drop off
Bicycle and helmet
Cool water and refreshments
Angkor Pass Ticket is 62 $ for 2 day per person
Lunch and Personal Expense
Back up car service is 30$ (if you can ride back town you do not need to pay)
Report an Error