Camino de Santiago / Way of St James
Image supplied by Iberocycle
Take part in this ancient pilgrimage all the way from the French border to Santiago de Compostela
The classic Camino de Santiago route, all the way from Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port to the shrine of Saint James in Santiago de Compostela, passing through the marvellous cities of Pamplona, Logroño, Burgos and León.
- the camaraderie of sharing the route with a multitude of pilgrims
- some of the most beautiful and historical cities in Spain
- ever-changing scenery as we cross Northern Spain from east to west
- the indescribable sensation of arriving in Santiago
- Galicia & Asturias|North
- Santiago de Compostela
- 15 Days
- On-road only|Hills|Big climbs|Quiet roads|Mixed on/off-road
- Tour Type:
- Electric bike
- More Options:
- Double Occupancy / Twin Share
- Tour Language:
- Cost From:
- EUR 1820
Tour Distance & Dates
- 830 Km
- Riding Days:
Personalised tours are available for groups of 4 or more riders. You may like to add extra days, choose a different arrival day, modify the itinerary.
Accommodation with en-suite bathroom.
Information pack (route guide and maps)
Lunch / Dinner
Bike hire not included.
Hybrid €104. / Road bike € 148. / E-bike € 166.
Tandem under request.
Report an Error