Alentejo Bike Tour
Image supplied by Cycling Centuries
Guided Bike Tour Portugal
Cycling through rolling fields of wildflowers and olive trees, you'll celebrate an area of Portugal that many consider to be the last vestige of old Iberia.
Medieval walled villages, white-washed and trimmed in blue, dot the hilltops while plains of wheat and oats spread out below, freckled with small flocks of sheep and goats.
The Alentejo was the scene of some of Portugal's bloodiest battles with Romans, Moors and later Spaniards. Now it's slowly building a reputation for its phenomenal wines and exquisite gastronomy.
You'll experience the majestic tranquility of Alentejo towns and villages; from the graceful town of Evora with its Roman & Moorish heritage to delightful Castelo de Vide with its picturesque medieval Jewish quarter and tiny synagogue - the oldest in Portugal.
You'll be left with unforgettable memories of this lovely region - its serenity and heart-stopping beauty and, of course, days of idyllic cycling.
- 8 Days
- On-road|Flat (mostly)|Quiet Roads
- More Options:
- Go custom or private|Electric Bike
- Tour Language:
- Cost From:
- EUR 2890
Tour Distance & Dates
- 440 Km
Private Tour, open to your dates.
Double Occupancy / Twin Share
Single Supplement: 400
- Hybrid or Road bicycle hire for the tour duration (e-bikes or race bikes available as optional extras).
- Daily breakfasts, 4 lunches, 6 dinners, and en route snacks available at all times from the van.
- Carefully selected local wine or beer with every delicious meal.
- Expert guides with extensive local knowledge, who go above and beyond to cater to your every need.
- Entrance fees to all scheduled historic sites, museums, and scenic natural parks.
- Pick up and drop off before and after your tour from convenient locations.
Report an Error