Find your next bike tour
  1. Advanced Search

Cycle The Himalayas
Tour Location
Country:
India
From:
Delhi or Manali
To:
Leh
Tour Information
Support:
Vehicle Support
Duration:
15 days
Level:
Advanced - Challenging
Terrain:
Mixed On/Off Road
Tour Language:
English
Cost From:
On Request
Tour Distance & Dates
Distance:
500 Km
Riding Days:
10
Daily Average:
50 Km
Month(s):
Jul, Aug, Sep
Tour Operator:
Meo Adventures

Cycle The Himalayas

An epic adventure to the top of the world!

15 Days Advanced - Challenging 500 KmAVG 50 Km

We are the only tour company offering a road bike tour of the famous winding Manali to Leh Highway. Packed with epic climbs up and over six of the highest mountain passes in the world including Kardung La at 5600m, the worlds highest motorable pass. This is a challenging yet rewarding ride every cyclist must tick off their bucket list.

90% of the route is sealed roads suitable for road bikes with thicker tyres (ideal for cyclocross bikes). The other 10% may be a little trickier due to ongoing road work. If you prefer, we can organise to have spare mountain bikes available to swap over to at any time (and for some fun downhill racing!) or can transport you in the Jeep. Just consider it the Paris-Roubaix of the Indian Himalayas!
Accommodation
Camping, Double Occupancy / Twin Share, Hotel / Guesthouse
Single Supplement:
Booking Conditions
$500 deposit
Inclusions
All airport and land transfers returning from Delhi
All meals as listed in the itinerary (B,L,D)
Accommodation including hotels, guest horses and tent, mattress, sleeping bag, dining tents, bathroom tents and toilet tents when camping
Experienced local English-speaking guide
Support crew and vehicles
First Aid support with oxygen in case of emergency
Exclusions
Airport departure tax (~USD$17)
Visa
International airfares
Travel Insurance
Additional meals as noted in the itinerary
Any additional purchases such as entry to monuments, if required
Local bike hire (Merida Matt 40 mountain bikes available) if required
Options
Our tours are bespoke and can be tailored to suit you. We can organise different pick up and drop off points and travel before or after the tour. Contact us with your requests and well see what we can do!
Overall Rating

Ratings and Reviews

No reviews yet for this tour

Rate & Review
Document Feedback