Information For Tour Operators
Cycle Tours Global (CTG) is first and foremost a resource for tourists who want to cycle and cyclists who want to tour.
Our mission is to promote cycle tourism as a desirable and fun way to holiday and also as a responsible and sustainable industry. We make as many bike tour options as possible, freely and easily available to our increasing number of website visitors - and so encourage and tempt people to holiday the smart way (i.e. on a bike!).
Would you want your tours listed, shown and promoted directly and only to people who want your information?
Bookings are made with you directly and there is no commission payable.
Therefore it is vital for future clients to be able to contact you through a valid URL (all operators) and/or our Ask the Operator messaging system (partners).
How to get CTG to work for you and promote your tours - choose your level of engagement and financial commitment.
FREE - NO PLAN
- Register and list as many tours as you like
- Add a fantastic image for each
- Keep your tour details updated as often as you like - especialy cost and dates!
- Receive ratings and reviews
- Order of search results determined by latest date of operator update and relevancy to search terms - but below tours on paid plans and featured listings
PARTNER - PAID PLAN
- As above plus...
- Lead generation - users can send you messages
- Tour listings will be refreshed periodically by us (from your website) - or by self-service anytime
- Higher priority in search results (above free listings)
- Statistics available on views, clicks and messages
- Access to featured listings
- From US$2-$12 per operator per month (paid annually)
- Highest priority in search results
- Photo Gallery (up to 10 images per tour) plus video
- Featured on home page, newsletters and social media channels
- From US$4.50 per tour per month (minimum 3 months)
*Rates also available in any of EUR, GBP, CAD, AUD or NZD. You choose your default currency.
Get the latest on what we can do for you
Get our newsletter - either or both of the regular cyclist newsletter or the infrequent tour operator update on maximising the effectiveness of your listings.