Information For Tour Operators
Cycle Tours Global (CTG) is first and foremost a resource for tourists who want to cycle and cyclists who want to tour.
Our mission is to promote cycle tourism as a desirable and fun way to holiday and also as a responsible and sustainable industry. We make as many bike tour options as possible, freely and easily available to our increasing number of website visitors - and so encourage and tempt people to holiday the smart way (i.e. on a bike!).
Would you want your tours listed, shown and promoted directly and only to people who want your information?
Bookings are made with you directly and there is no commission payable.
Therefore it is vital for future clients to be able to contact you through a valid URL (all plans) or our 'Ask the Operator' messaging system (paid plans).
How to get CTG to work for you and promote your tours - choose your level of engagement and financial commitment.
FREE - NO PLAN
- Register and list as many tours as you like
- Add a fantastic image for each
- Keep your tour details updated as often as you like - especialy cost and dates!
- Receive ratings and reviews
- Order of serach results determined by latest date of operator update and relevancy to search terms - but below tours on paid plans and featured listings
- As above plus...
- Tour listings will be updated from your website twice a year (self-service at anytime)
- Lead generation - users can send you messages
- Statistics available on views, clicks and messages
- Higher priority in search results (above free listings)
- Access to featured listings (see below)
- From US$3-$15 per operator per month*
- Highest priority in search results
- Photo Gallery (up to 10 images per tour) plus video
- Featured on home page, newsletters and social media channels
- From US$4.50 per tour per month* for from 3 to 12 months
*Rates also available in any of EUR, GBP, CAD, AUD or NZD. You choose your default currency. Annual plans are now only $1, €1 or £1 for a strictly limited time!
How to keep up with what we're doing at CTG
Get our newsletter - either or both of the regular cyclist newsletter or the infrequent tour operator update on maximising the effectiveness of your listings.